Designed for installers, the zBoost Professional Signal Meter YX699 (PSM) reads the signal level for best placement of an antenna or aiming of a directional antenna. In addition, it will help the installer identify the signal strength and variation inside the building to aid in the placement of the external and/or internal antennas.
It is designed to operate in both the CEL (800 MHz) and PCS (1900) bands. The LED display can easily change between a 0-99 scale signal strength and an exact -99 dBm to -10 dBm reading. No set-up, just insert the 3 AA batteries (not included) and attach the antenna - Instant Signal Reading!
- Reads RF signal strength to detect the best location for antenna
- Attaches to antenna to read signal strength from directional antenna
- Identifies peak antenna alignment
- Easy to use—just add batteries to start reading signals
- Dual-band (800MHz and 1900MHz) product works with all cell phone providers except Nextel IDEN frequency
- LED numeric signal indicator display
- Requires three AA batteries for use (not included)
- 16.75 x 8.75 x 1.75