Prepac Furniture WEL-3369-K Monterey Collection Entryway Organizer in White
Give your entryway, foyer or mudroom some much-needed storage with the Entryway Organizer. Keep your coats, jackets and sweaters neatly stored in the two divided hanging areas, and tuck away gloves, hats and scarves in the single drawer underneath. For everything else, there’s the divided top shelf, the perfect space for school supplies, hats and other everyday items. This organizer is an indispensable piece in any busy home.
- Finished in durable fresh white laminate
- Detailed with brushed nickel knobs
- Drawer runs smoothly on metal glides with built-in safety stops
- Constructed from CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods with a sturdy MDF backer
- Ships Ready to Assemble, includes an instruction booklet for easy assembly and has a 5-year manufacturer’s limited warranty on parts
- Assembled Dimensions: 31.5 in. W x 68.75 in. H x 16 in. D
- Internal Dimensions: 13 in. W x 42.75 in H x 15.5 in. D (bottom); 13 in. W x 9 in. H x 14 in. D (top); 24.75 in. W x 5 in. H x 12.5 in. D (drawer)
- Proudly manufactured in North America
Prepac Manufacturing Ltd was established in 1979 by Steve Simpson. At their main facility in Delta BC, they design and manufacture Ready-To-Assemble furniture for your home. Their products span a wide variety of categories, including bedroom furniture, audio-video furniture, office furniture, and kitchen cabinets. Most of their products are constructed out of engineered wood, a durable, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly alternative to solid wood.
Prepacs goal is to provide their customers with the highest quality products and service. Their furniture is both functional and stylish, balancing outstanding quality with competitive prices. Combined with a great parts replacement program and speedy shipping, its no wonder Prepac is one of the industrys leading suppliers. For reliable service and great furniture at a great price, Prepac is a name you can trust. Prepac offers replacement parts, free of charge, for up to 5 years for defective, missing or damaged parts.