Prepac EUBR-0501-1 Series 9 Designer Cubbie Bench with Door in Espresso
Make storage simple with the Espresso Series 9 Designer Cubbie Bench. The two side compartments will neatly store books, baskets, boxes and other smaller items, thanks to the adjustable shelves that easily adapt the space to your liking. For those items you want out-of-sight, the center compartment with door includes a metallic pull to make access a snap. Like the other members of the Series 9 Designer Collection, this cubbie bench's thick, bold top and sides make this piece as primed for storage as it is for style.
- Three large compartments
- Two adjustable shelves
- Door features stylish rectangular chrome finished metal pull
- Finished in durable rich espresso laminate
- Constructed from CARB-compliant, laminated composite woods with a sturdy MDF backer
- Ships Ready to Assemble, includes an instruction booklet for easy assembly and has a 5-year manufacturer's limited parts warranty.
- Proudly manufactured in North America
Prepac Manufacturing Ltd was established in 1979 by Steve Simpson. At their main facility in Delta BC, they design and manufacture Ready-To-Assemble furniture for your home. Their products span a wide variety of categories, including bedroom furniture, audio-video furniture, office furniture, and kitchen cabinets. Most of their products are constructed out of engineered wood, a durable, cost-effective, and environmentally friendly alternative to solid wood.
- Assembled dimensions: 53.75"W" x 21.25"H x 15.25"D
- L&R Cubbie Dimensions: 16.5"w x 15.25"h x 14.5"d
- Center Cubbie with Door: 15.25"w x 15.25"h x 13"d
Prepacs goal is to provide their customers with the highest quality products and service. Their furniture is both functional and stylish, balancing outstanding quality with competitive prices. Combined with a great parts replacement program and speedy shipping, its no wonder Prepac is one of the industrys leading suppliers. For reliable service and great furniture at a great price, Prepac is a name you can trust. Prepac offers replacement parts, free of charge, for up to 5 years for defective, missing or damaged parts.