|Dimplex SEP-BW-4217-FB Symphony Encore Torchiere Free Standing Electric Fireplace in Burnished Walnut
The Torchier adds grandeur to any living space. A rich, hand rubbed
burnished walnut finish is accented by distinctive torchiere styling and
beautifully carved detailing.
The new 32" Multi-FireTM dazzles the eye, seduces the senses and
redefines the fireplace experience by adjusting to suit your individual
- Free standing fireplace
- Patented Dimplex flame effect.
- Industry-best 10-year limited warranty.
- Large 32" Multi-Fire® with over 700 sq. in. viewing area.
- Purifire® Air Treatment System – continuously filters allergens and other irritants.
- Realistic hand-finished logs with natural inner glow and pulsating embers.
- Slow start / Fading embers – fire starts slowly, fades into glowing embers on command.
- Occupancy sensor activates fireplace when person enters the room, deactivates on exit.
- Intelligent heat – provides quiet operation as it self-adjusts the fan speed.
- Programmable thermostat – automatically maintains room temperature.
- Deluxe 13-function remote control operates all features and settings.
- Bi-fold doors with adjustable mesh spark screen.
- Overall Dimensions: 63'' W x 21'' D x 48'' H
Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide
range of residential, commercial and industrial products. The company’s
commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development
and design excellence.
Dimplex North America Limited is a member of the Glen Dimplex
Group of companies of Dublin, Ireland. The Glen Dimplex Group employs
over 8,500 people worldwide with sales in excess of $3.0 billion.
In 1991, Dimplex North America entered the North American market
by acquiring several leading electric heating brands – Electromode,
Sentinel, Chromalox and Westcan.
New product development has long been a hallmark of Dimplex North
America. Recent innovations include: the patented electric flame
technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it
developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly
realistic “wood burning’ flame effect in 1995. The company has since
been granted 30 patents covering various areas of electric flame
technology and others are pending.
Stoves, fireplaces and specialty fireplaces are sold throughout
North America under the Dimplex®, Symphony® and electraflame® brand
names for consumers and under OptiFlame® for builders.
Dimplex North America is headquartered in a newly expanded 200,000
square foot manufacturing and distribution facility located in
Cambridge, Ontario. To service the company's customer base throughout
the United States Dimplex operates a 130,000 square foot distribution
facility located in Indianapolis, Indiana and a 15,000 square foot
warehouse in Vancouver, Washington.