| Dimplex DFP20-1060BW Acadian Electric Fireplace
The traditional styled Acadian Electric Fireplace features customizable picture frames for displaying photos or collectible art.
- It can also be left alone for a traditional mantel appearance
- This mantel features a rich Burnished Walnut Finish
- The mitered face molding and surround enhance the fine points of this design
- The Patented 3D effect and pulsating embers gives the fire its depth and dancing flames
- Enjoy year round comfort using this Fireplace with or without the heater
- This Fireplace features on demand heat with thermostat controlled fan-forced heater
- Dimensions: 37.5”W x 42.25”H x 11.25”D
Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide
range of residential, commercial and industrial products. The company’s
commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development
and design excellence.
Dimplex North America Limited is a member of the Glen Dimplex
Group of companies of Dublin, Ireland. The Glen Dimplex Group employs
over 8,500 people worldwide with sales in excess of $3.0 billion.
In 1991, Dimplex North America entered the North American market
by acquiring several leading electric heating brands – Electromode,
Sentinel, Chromalox and Westcan.
New product development has long been a hallmark of Dimplex North
America. Recent innovations include: the patented electric flame
technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it
developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly
realistic “wood burning’ flame effect in 1995. The company has since
been granted 30 patents covering various areas of electric flame
technology and others are pending.
Stoves, fireplaces and specialty fireplaces are sold throughout
North America under the Dimplex®, Symphony® and electraflame® brand
names for consumers and under OptiFlame® for builders.
Dimplex North America is headquartered in a newly expanded 200,000
square foot manufacturing and distribution facility located in
Cambridge, Ontario. To service the company's customer base throughout
the United States Dimplex operates a 130,000 square foot distribution
facility located in Indianapolis, Indiana and a 15,000 square foot
warehouse in Vancouver, Washington.