| Dimplex CFP3902BW Warren Convertible Electric Fireplace
Offering the ultimate in decorating flexibility, this handsome
Dimplex CFP3902BW fireplace is finished in warm burnished walnut and
graced with artful leaf carvings.
- Converts in seconds for flat wall or space-saving corner applications
- Available in Burnished Walnut or White finish
- Features Artful leaf and molded carvings
- Trimless 20" electric firebox
- Patented, life-like flame effect
- On-demand heat with thermostat control warms a room or area of up to 400 sq. ft
- Flame operates with or without heat
- 120 Volts / 1,440 Watts / 4,915 BTU
- Includes on / off remote control
- No carbon monoxide or emissions
- Glass stays cool-to-touch
- As Corner Unit: 36 3/16"H x 36 3/4"W x 31"D
- As Wall Unit: 36 3/16"H x 36 3/34"W x 12 1/2"D
Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide
range of residential, commercial and industrial products. The company’s
commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development
and design excellence.
Dimplex North America Limited is a member of the Glen Dimplex
Group of companies of Dublin, Ireland. The Glen Dimplex Group employs
over 8,500 people worldwide with sales in excess of $3.0 billion.
In 1991, Dimplex North America entered the North American market
by acquiring several leading electric heating brands – Electromode,
Sentinel, Chromalox and Westcan.
New product development has long been a hallmark of Dimplex North
America. Recent innovations include: the patented electric flame
technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it
developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly
realistic “wood burning’ flame effect in 1995. The company has since
been granted 30 patents covering various areas of electric flame
technology and others are pending.
Stoves, fireplaces and specialty fireplaces are sold throughout
North America under the Dimplex®, Symphony® and electraflame® brand
names for consumers and under OptiFlame® for builders.
Dimplex North America is headquartered in a newly expanded 200,000
square foot manufacturing and distribution facility located in
Cambridge, Ontario. To service the company's customer base throughout
the United States Dimplex operates a 130,000 square foot distribution
facility located in Indianapolis, Indiana and a 15,000 square foot
warehouse in Vancouver, Washington.