Dimplex CFP3685A Tessa Amaretto Fireplace
An elegant electric fireplace
brings romance and relaxation into the spirit of any home. Benefit from
the warmth of the flames or just sit back and enjoy the luminescence of
earth's greatest treasure. This fireplaces requires no venting, comes
with a remote control, and assembles in just minutes. With the best
warranties in the business, Dimplex offers all of their Symphony Maestro
fireplaces with a two-year limited warranty. As an added bonus, Dimplex
oversees a regional staff of technicians across the country to make
home visits for repairs and maintenance.
- Includes adjustable thermostat
- Each firebox includes on / off remote
- Clean, all electric operation with no venting required
- Operates with or without heat
- Glass remains safe to touch when heat is on or off
- Assembles in minutes
- Plugs into standard 120 v outlet
- Provides supplemental heat for up to 400 sq ft
- Fan forced heat quietly provides up to 5115 BTU / hr of instant soothing warmth
- Economical: enjoy the flame for 3 cents / hour, 8 cents / hour with the heater(electricity rates may vary)
- 1 yr limited warranty
- Increases temp of a 12 x 14 room up to 8 degrees
- Dimensions: 36"H x 36.75" W x 11.75" D
Dimplex North America Limited is the world leader in electric heating, offering a wide
range of residential, commercial and industrial products. The company’s
commitment to innovation has fostered outstanding product development
and design excellence.
Dimplex North America Limited is a member of the Glen Dimplex
Group of companies of Dublin, Ireland. The Glen Dimplex Group employs
over 8,500 people worldwide with sales in excess of $3.0 billion.
In 1991, Dimplex North America entered the North American market
by acquiring several leading electric heating brands – Electromode,
Sentinel, Chromalox and Westcan.
New product development has long been a hallmark of Dimplex North
America. Recent innovations include: the patented electric flame
technology - the company made history in the fireplace industry when it
developed and produced the first electric fireplace with a truly
realistic “wood burning’ flame effect in 1995. The company has since
been granted 30 patents covering various areas of electric flame
technology and others are pending.
Stoves, fireplaces and specialty fireplaces are sold throughout
North America under the Dimplex®, Symphony® and electraflame® brand
names for consumers and under OptiFlame® for builders.
Dimplex North America is headquartered in a newly expanded 200,000
square foot manufacturing and distribution facility located in
Cambridge, Ontario. To service the company's customer base throughout
the United States Dimplex operates a 130,000 square foot distribution
facility located in Indianapolis, Indiana and a 15,000 square foot
warehouse in Vancouver, Washington.